Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

im backkk

hey dolls how are you all doin?it has been almost a year i think since i did my last blog and i was just reading them now and i thought hey why not make a new one.iv been busy taking care of our two dogs ughhh especially with thea ( our lab mix-super hiper pup). everytime i get mad at her i get shortness of breath lol thats how mad i get with her haaa but shes a cutie and shes difinitely a daddy's girl :)my other dog buddy hes a mix pit and hes very lovable.i just love him!hes a very gentle dog and very kind to thea.my husband has been busy too with all the army stuff and works..(another ughh) right now im still praying and hoping he wont get deployed again :( i just cant take another deployment u know.it would be too much for me if he gets deployed again.so im crossing my fingers right now.im planning to plant more flowers this month in my frontyard so lets see whats gonna happen.i might be writing blogs very often now coz i dont wanna go out that much anymore bcz of the ridiculous price of the gas now..damn i really need to get a job asap lol..well i hope u like reading my blog.il talk to u later dolls! muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment