Popular Posts

Thursday, April 14, 2011

another boring thursday

i woke up with some cartoons movie on my tv( btw my tv is on the whole night bcz i cant sleep w/o turning the tv on).i forgot the name of the movie but it was pretty good cartoons movie.it was about a girl fish who feel inlove with a human boy.i did liked it though.i did cleaned up my messy house today.i cant believe how much dog's hair i found all over in my livingroom and kitchen today.thea is ridiculously shedding lately ..its so nasty thats why i have to clean up my house as often as i can.so i decided to grilled some chicken legs and some grilled banana for my dessert.i was so full and satisfied with my lunch.hopefully keith is coming home tonight coz i miss him a lot.army can be a pain in the ass sometimes..:( thats all for now dolls! muahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment