Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First job first paycheck

I didn't know US can be boring too especially when you're alone most of the time at home.so my mother in law asked me if Id like to work in the daycare center where my niece went so i thought it was a good idea u know to get away and not to think about keith everyday of him being in Ghan and make some money at the same time so i Did get the job. The people That i worked with was awesome.they were so nice to me and i felt so welcome you know for a new employee like me.plus i like kids so it was very easy for me.first paycheck was priceless . I was so excited to cashed it out. I felt like I accomplished something very useful and it felt so good.thanks to my mil and the people at the daycare center who were very good and suportive to me....I love you all !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment