Popular Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

First time I laid my eyes on him

It was late afternoon at STI when me and my 5 friends decided to go to com lab to do some research and maybe hoping to get online to cHat for a while just to have some fun after so tiring morning with our professor.so we went there and to our dismay the com lab was loaded with some fresh students who were so hungry of exploring Internet and chatting of course like we all did when we were on our first sim . We were just walking around in the com lab until I saw a girl who was smiling and chatting with this cute white guy on a tan shirt..I was like damn he's a fine good looking man :) and I realized he was a military a man coz I saw some camouflage hanging on the wall behind him. So I called my 4 friends and whispered them about what I saw and we stole his yahoo I.d right at that moment with out making the girl even noticed us behind her.we thought it was funny and interesting (I'm not saying stealing somebodys ym I.d is nice ). We made a deal that whoever gets a chance to chat with him online the rest would back off ..lmao I know it's funny! Since I lived in a dormitory I can easily go to an Internet cafe whenever I want to so that night me and my bff/roomate decided to get on and Bingo! he was online lol so I texted my friends and told them I was the first haaaaaaaa..we chatted for like 6 hours that night and on my way home he called and i was speechless . I thought he was just joking when he said he would call me..I guess hes serious I said to myself with a big smile on my face.we started chatting almost every night whenever we get a chance.he would call almost every night.it was pretty much like love at first time only online haaaaaaaa.he was the most caring guy iv known.he always makes me smile and thinks Im the most gorgeous Asian he'd ever meet haaaaaaaa and I feel so special to him.we continue to chat for like over a year and it was march I was so busy for my thesis when he called and proposed me over the fond.I was so shocked but so happy at the same time. He's in the army so it's gonna be hard for him to just come to the Philippines and see me so iv waited and around august he finally came to see me..GOd it was the most scariest and nervous day of my life..oh GOd...I thought I was gonna pass out the moment I sAw him haaaaaaaa..finally I got to meet Keith Zanetti in person i said to myself.ahhhh he was the sexiest and good looking white guy iv ever meet lmao.he kissed me with out saying a word on my LIPS ... Lol. I was speechless but liked the kiss so much hhaaaa.after 15 days we got married and he flew back to the states. He petitioned me right away and after a year I came to the US ..by myself! love at first time indeed :)

3 comments:

  1. i apologize for some wrong" spelling" i think..i was using my ipad to write it and i justt started to use/exploring it so..excuse my wrong words

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is surely future hope for you ,and to him.Im glad both of you found INLOVE each other.God Bless!



    Marnelli

    ReplyDelete