Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

worst news iv ever heard from a doctor

Winter is the most not so friendly season for me here in the US if u know what I mean...it's like an illness that u can't get away when it's winter time lol. So I thought those colds ,headaches,fever,don't feel like eating and losing a lot of weight were just part of the winter since my body were not used to it like Rachel from glee said to char ice " where it's sunny everyday" lol. So I thought it was nothing u know that it'll go away eventually but no..I was wrong coz it got worst days after days.iv been to the walk in clinic for like 4 times already and one day I thought I had acid reflux coz I felt like all the food that I ate was coming back out in my mouth. I was so scared to death.I felt so helpless,crying Hoping that Keith was there to comfort me and tell me everything' gonna be ok.you know the feeling of being so alone and sick? It was crazy and knowing me when I'm sick I'm a big baby :( ". So my mil decided to take me to the clinic again that night and for some reason the same doctor asked his assistant to do some x-Ray and some other weird test on me.I thought ohh maybe they just want to make sure if I was ok or not you know.after a couple hours he came and told me they were just gonna call tomorrow when the lab works back and he gave me some medications too.I was relieved and told my self maybe I was wrong you know that those colds were just nothing that it was just my body reaction from the winter season. The next morning I got up and feel a lil bit better at least that's what I told myself to make me feel better.I went to work and I remember I wore this HSM shirt ! Around 9 in the morning I got a call from the doctor at the clinic telling me a lot of stuff that I didn't even know. All I heard and understand was he wanted me to go to emergency and have my blood checked again. At first was hesitating to go there by myself coz im scared to go to the hospital for some weird reason. So one of the teacher offered to take me there.I was like ok let's get it over you know. I came in and had my blood draw and waited for like 5 hours for the test result..I was like OMG I need to hurry up coz I still got some work waiting for me. And then 3 doctors came with full of papers on their hands and they were looking at me like..is she the patient?coz honestly I didn't look like I'm sick and stuff.I was gonna leave and started to re-touch my make up when they came in.one of the doctor said I don't think you can leave mrs. Zanetti and I was like excuse me uhmm yes I am. And they started to read the lab result and all i can remember was she said about my kidney just failed..I didn't remember what happened next coz I was crying like a lunatic woman in that room and I remember i walked out and looking for a phone coz my celfone was dead.I called my mil and was hysterical.it was the most devastating news iv ever heard in my whole life.I asked myself? What's gonna happen to me? And Keith when he comes home from deployment? What's gonna happen with my life now? Am i gonna die?I just bought a new dress to wear so I look pretty in the airport to see my husband? I had millions of questions that time.I stayed in the hospital for like a week and they told me to start doin dialysis as soon as possible.the doctor said if I didn't go to the emergency that day I could die.all my friends from work came to see me and gave me pretty flowers and wishing me to feel better soon.I called Keith on his laptop and he called back and all I heard was him crying and wanted to be with me right away.he came home the next day and we went to the hospital together to put my catheter on my stomach for the dialysis.that week recovered faster and started my dialysis. .it's still makes me cry every time I think about it but I told myself I'm still lucky after all coz I got the best doctors I could ever have here and the best husband that loves me unconditionally..

2 comments: